- Items submitted for publication to The Daily Insider should be sent as text within the body of an e-mail message, not as an attachment.
- Press releases sent as attached Word documents, PDFs, JPGs, or with a link to click for more information will not be accepted.
- Information should be limited to two or three paragraphs, with the most important information listed first.
- Photos and graphics can be attached as JPG, TIF, or PNG files, and increase the chance that items will be run more prominently.
- Information should be submitted one to two weeks before the date of the event to email@example.com.
Contact publisher Nancy Bacon at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about advertising or to be included in the business directory.