“A Chocolate Affair to Remember” for First Friday in downtown Camas Feb. 6Posted February 3rd, 2015
Its all about chocolate and wine for First Friday, Feb. 6, in downtown Camas. From 5 to 8 p.m. participating merchants will offer romantic events and activities with a Valentine’s Day theme. Expect romantic gifts, wine tastings, and chocolate delights to sample and purchase. Interested parties may want to call ahead for dining reservations and go early to stroll. Highlights include:
- Ribbon Cutting at 5:30 p.m. for the unveiling of the new Flutes and Rocks Lounge (formerly Krystal’s Champagne Lounge) with drink specials and chocolate goodies by Cake Happy.
- “Wine and Truffles,” flights of wine and handmade truffles by Caffe Piccolo and Truly Scrumptious Bakery
- Music by DJ Rontourage at Blush Salon, with a variety of beauty treatment specials
- Wine specials at Birch Street Uptown Lounge all evening
- Karaoke fun at Camas Bike and Sport
- Kember’s Gluten Free will be on hand with gluten-free Brownies in Navidi’s Olive Oils
- Enter to win a Moonstruck Chocolate Sampler Basket at Lizzabeth A
Some locations will also have a container of candy– guess the correct amount and win the candy. Guesses will also be entered for a Valentine-themed gift basket. Two different art show receptions will be showcased as part of First Friday as well. For more information, visit www.downtowncamas.com.